1. TomG

April 11, 2013 07:33 AM

Wow. Thanks for the Utley death stare. Did you read that Philly magazine article? Apparently, he gave that same death stare to his wife when she asked him, in the midst of all his knee woes, if he was worried that his career was over.

“Don’t ask me about my business, Jen.”

www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5vPvCCww6c

2. LTG

April 11, 2013 08:06 AM

The gods are good.

3. JRFarmer

April 11, 2013 10:41 AM

4. EDGE

April 11, 2013 11:16 AM

“Choreographed celebrations are lame. They’re definitely my least favorite part of football, so I hope this trend does not continue to grow in baseball.”

Lighten up Francis.

5. Pablo

April 11, 2013 12:26 PM

Loved the Revere-Utley double play that ended the 5th and saved at least one run.

Anderson and Frankze were calling for the double play then Kendrick throws the wild pitch and both runners move into scoring position.

Anderson: “Well, there goes the double play.” Frankze: “Unless there is a liner.”

*fly ball double play*

*head explodes*

6. CJ

April 11, 2013 03:00 PM

*Lighten up Francis.

7. EDGE

April 11, 2013 05:18 PM

“I love these responses. As if calmly stating that that not everything pop culture produces is worthy of praise represents an hysterical, uptight display and the heathen needs to lighten up and get on board.

They are lame. Lame in baseball and especially lame in football. That feeling you get watching it that “This is lame”…? It’s OK to say it. It’s liberating, even.”

I get where you’re coming from. Your use of “an” prior to hysterical laid it out for me.

Next ArticleLast Night Showed Glimpse of Bullpen Potential