1. Evan

June 13, 2012 12:13 AM

Bad game from KK tonite and the Twins feasted on 3 guys who would be no higher than AAA right now if everybody was healthy.

2. Frank Reynolds

June 13, 2012 12:28 AM

I have lowered my standards and accepted that this who they are. Try it. It’s less frustrating.

3. NickFromGermantown

June 13, 2012 08:33 AM

The only good thing to come out of last night’s game was the high socks.

Other than that, wow.

4. ease

June 13, 2012 09:07 AM

I can’t see how Charlie is still going to be the coach by the end of the month. You have to do something to shake up this team.

5. BDF

June 13, 2012 09:14 AM

Difficult to read what you had to say about Harper on ESPN.com this morning, BB. I don’t disagree with any of it (except the part about a knee-jerk fan reaction–to the extent that a ballplayer’s personality can be divined from his public persona [which I think is substantial], it’s pretty rational to believe that he’s an enormous a-hole) I just hated reading those words from you.

6. Richard

June 13, 2012 09:19 AM

“to the extent that a ballplayer’s personality can be divined from his public persona [which I think is substantial]”

doubtful

7. Richard

June 13, 2012 09:21 AM

Charlie’s made a lot of mistakes this year, but I don’t see how getting rid of him is going to make the available guys make better plays in the field, stop hitting pop-ups, or, in the case of the spate of minor leaguers in the bullpen, stop giving up runs by the bushelful

8. jauer

June 13, 2012 12:17 PM

The players have made a lot of mistakes this year, but I dont see how their improvement is going to make the manager make better use of high leverage situations, stop using Jonathan Papelbon with 4+ run leads, or, in the case of the minor leaguers in the bullpen, start using Bastardo for more than 1 inning instead of Qualls/Savery.

9. LTG

June 13, 2012 12:36 PM

I agree lets get rid of both of them…

10. Ryan

June 13, 2012 12:38 PM

Chad Durbin would look really good right about now.

11. KH

June 13, 2012 03:02 PM

June 13, 2012 03:06 PM

KH: “The endless seeming supply of luck KK seemed to have stored up has finally run out it appears.”

Unfortunately, RAJ paid him as if the luck was going to continue through the end of next season.

13. LTG

June 13, 2012 07:29 PM

Speaking of beating a dead horse, Wheels won’t give up the untoward possible misspelling of ‘Manship’. It’s like having my senile grandpa call games.

Next ArticlePerspective with the Bullpen