At long last, the third episode of the Crashburn Alley podcast is up and ready for your listening pleasure. Due to my own technical incompetence and a general inability for the 3-4 of us to find a common time, we had to delay the third episode for a while. This is, if I may say so myself, a great episode, however. Dan Szymborski of Baseball Think Factory and creator of the ZiPS projections joins us to talk baseball and video games, while the three of us (sans Paul Boye) talk about Charlie Manuel’s bullpen follies, the improvement of Joe Blanton, and the NL East landscape.
Click here to download the .mp3 file directly.
- (0:00-0:22) Michael’s microphone makes him sound like a robot sent from the future
- (0:22-1:50) Intro music/Introductions
- (1:50-15:24) Charlie Manuel’s bullpen management
- (15:24-22:11) Joe Blanton’s last two starts
- (22:39-41:40) Dan Szymborski interview
- (42:08-1:01:53) NL East discussion
- (1:01:53-1:05:39) Trivia
- (1:05:39-1:23:45) Twitter Q&A
If you have been enjoying the podcasts, please leave us some positive feedback on iTunes.