Crashburn Alley Podcast Episode 2
Click here to download the MP3. (Right click > Save as…)
- (0:00-0:42) Intro music
- (0:42-2:07) Flyers freakout
- (2:07-12:00) Should we worry about the Phillies’ offense?
- (12:28-22:30) Bunting
- (22:30-32:50) Bullpen usage
- (33:18-41:30) Phillies prospects with Bradley Ankrom
- (41:58-47:00) Factors in Cole Hamels‘ free agency
- (47:00-51:15) Trivia with Baumann
- (51:15-1:04:10) Twitter Q&A
- @Major_Hog: YEEEEEWWWWW Mike Stutes
- @drk5036: Why don’t you get an RBI web you GIDP and a run scores? Does this prove RBI are stupid?
- @Not_Andre: Whatever happened to Desi Relaford?
- @uublog: Will any Phillie hit 25 home runs this season?
- @Frediot: What’s the funniest player/disease combination you can come up with? Cody Ross+scurvy is pretty hilarious to me
- Click here to see his flow chart that we mentioned
As always, if you have any feedback on the podcast, we’d love to hear it. Let us know what you like and what you didn’t like. Make sure you’re on Twitter and following us next week if you want to ask a question.
- Bill: @CrashburnAlley
- Paul: @Phrontiersman
- Michael: @AtomicRuckus
- Ryan: @Phylan
- Bradley: @BradleyAnkrom
I’ll be doing a spot with SNY.tv shortly, look for that to be posted later today. Bradley Ankrom will be posting a Minor League update as well.