“Stathead” Airs @ 3 PM ET Today on 98.1 WOGL HD-4

Just a reminder, in case “Stathead” isn’t a part of your routine yet. The new statistically-focused show “Stathead”, with myself and Jeff Sottolano, airs today at 3 PM ET on 98.1 WOGL HD-4. We’ll talk about the best and worst plays of the first nine games, what we think about the offense, the surprising starts from some unexpected sources, and Cole Hamels’ first two starts.

Here’s the original post with a bunch of information relevant to the show, and here is the program schedule. The show will re-air tomorrow at 2 PM ET in case you can’t catch it today. If you listen, I’d love to hear your feedback — positive and negative — here in the comments, on Twitter, or via e-mail.

1. hunterfan

April 12, 2011 03:30 PM

The only thing I’ll say is that you should make a Podcast of it for those of us who live outside the Philadelphia area!

2. Michael

April 12, 2011 04:42 PM

And for those of us that forget…

3. Brian

April 12, 2011 05:17 PM

Yeah, i’d like there to be a podcast version too. Is there somewhere we can voice our opinions (a WOGL e-mail?) and start a groundswell(?) for the podcast?

April 12, 2011 05:18 PM

No specific e-mail (that I know of) but I’m pretty sure they check the blog regularly, so the comments here should suffice if you’d like public notice.

5. Tom G

April 12, 2011 06:00 PM

I would LOVE a downloadable podcast.

6. Clive Jameson

April 12, 2011 06:05 PM

Since you said this is the best place to voice the request:

A podcast would be awesome. I, too, am a Philadelphia expat out of radio range and would love to be able to catch your show.

7. Brian

April 12, 2011 06:08 PM

Not only a podcast but a live stream of the station all the time. Bill is great, but I want 24/7 Phillies radio too!!! (I live in California.)

8. Rich

April 12, 2011 09:11 PM

I would like to hear your show too Bill..

I’ve been trying to get you on the “Phillies Talk” Podcast that I’ve been doing for 5 years now.. maybe someday… :)

Rich- fightinphillies.com

9. Laura

April 13, 2011 12:06 PM

Would love a podcast also, but agree with Brian that a 24 hour radio stream would be even better!

10. Hello there, simply turned into aware of your blog thru Google, and found that it is really informative. I?m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of other folks will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Next ArticleCharlie Being Charlie