- Lidge has allowed at least one run in 29 of 63 (46%) appearances.
- He’s allowed two or more runs in 15 (24%).
- He’s allowed multiple hits in 20 (32%).
- He’s walked at least one batter in 26 (41%).
- He’s dead last in WXRL and it’s not particularly close. He’s #723 of 723. Lidge has a WXRL of -2.562. #722, Toronto’s Brian Wolfe, has a WXRL of -1.371. Yeah, Lidge has been twice as bad as the second-worst reliever in Major League Baseball.
What more does Lidge have to do to justify a demotion?