- Crashburn Alley - http://crashburnalley.com -
Top 10 Holiday-Themed Items Bloggers Should Discuss
Posted By Bill Baer On December 25, 2007 @ 1:59 pm In Media,MLB,NFL,Uncategorized | 1 Comment
Given that it’s the festive holiday season where giving is en vogue, I thought I’d help out my fellow bloggers with some creative, original ideas for a post. I know lots of bloggers have been and still are busy traveling and visiting family, so the time to brainstorm ideas is significantly shortened. You’ll thank me later.
9. Take a popular holiday song and change the words around to make fun of athletes and coaches.
8. Write or even just joke about how awful those family get-togethers are. Bonus points if you have a drunk and/or creepy uncle.
6. Write a faux letter to Santa in which you describe how bad some team needs whatever it is they need.
4. Make a list of New Year’s resolutions for newsworthy athletes, coaches, and teams.
3. Use the fact that they are wearing holiday-themed clothing to post pictures of attractive women.
2. Mention Festivus from Seinfeld.
Article printed from Crashburn Alley: http://crashburnalley.com
URL to article: http://crashburnalley.com/2007/12/25/top-10-holiday-themed-items-bloggers-should-discuss/
Copyright © 2009 crashburnalley.com. All rights reserved.